1. TAKE several photos of the house. If you are submitting digital photos, use at least a 2 megapixel camera and submit the images at their full resolution. The images should be at least about 2500 x 1900 pixels or the equivalent of a 5 megapixel image directly from your camera. Do not let your email program size the image down or compress the quality.
2. SELECT and identify the principle view from which you want the picture to be drawn.
3. SUPPLEMENT this photo with close-up photos. These should include various elements which comprise the house (doors, windows, etc.). These photos are needed to view detail that is lost in the full shots. Also, consider sending along a paint swatch to better match the color of your home’s exterior. The sun can play quite a few tricks with color when it comes to photos. You can find these at any paint or home improvement store.
4. PRINT OUT the Sebes Art Studio Order Form and fill in all information. Indicate your choice of picture type and size along with the total amount of the order along with any questions or concerns about the photos or the portrait.
5. MAIL your completed order form with your photos along with a check or money order for half of the total cost made out to Joseph Sebes. Sending total payment in advance will save you the additional C.O.D. costs when the finished portrait is shipped to you. Mail this to:
- The Sebes Art Studio
221 Beacon Hill Rd.
Califon, New Jersey 07830
Once your portrait is completed, you will be contacted by phone and emailed a photo of the finished artwork for approval before it is carefully packed and shipped to you.
Feel free to ask any questions about the artwork. info@HouseDrawings.com
A gift certificate for a house portrait makes a perfect gift for any homeowner.